This Is A Certified SoloQ Moment
I mean, let's look towards the bright side, let's try to be positive here, at least they got their Archive done, and they saved 6 seconds healing me after I reached Second Hook Stage.
(Tbh, I just found this really funny more than anything, I rarely get upset at this game and Im pretty use to stuff like this.)

Comments
Honestly what can we say at this point...
TOOBASED I guess
Are you telling me you are not supposed to leave your 2m away hooked teammate be while you bless that totem?
Unconceivable
They were just 99'ing the blessing in case of NOED, it's a comp strategy clearly.
Their logic is probably 300 steps ahead of us
I had similar funny moment. I got left to die on FIRST HOOK, cuz of this. There WAS a boon btw, in killer shack, no one in range of it.
The feeling of Solo Q is impeccable.
Or is it Garden that makes people... this?