Trapper's traps can be fully avoided with no damage when walking and shining a flashlight on them

• Platform: ALL

• Description of the issue: faced multiple exploiters who fully abuse the fact that there is a bug when they shine a flashlight on the traps while walking, they can go through the traps without taking a health state damage

• Steps to reproduce (if possible): shine a flashlight and walk through traps. profit. gg.

• How often does this occur: every game

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I just saw this happen in my last Killer Match... I love playing trapper but he is now unplayable because his only power is useless... Think it might be time for a break from the game after 3000+ hours and they just refuse to fix such game breaking issues :( Makes me sad. I love this game but it is getting way out of control now IMO. Behavior needs to do better...