Is my prestige broken?
So I’ve prestige’d my Ada Wong 3 times, but noticed I wasn’t given her bloody cosmetics. Is this a bug?
So I’ve prestige’d my Ada Wong 3 times, but noticed I wasn’t given her bloody cosmetics. Is this a bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure its 4/5/6 for the cosmetics and 1/2/3 for the perks and 7/8/9 for the charms.
1/2/3 unlock her teachables on tier 1/2/3 respectively;
4/5/6 unlock her bloody cosmetics;
7/8/9 unlock charms that feature her perk icons.
You seem to have not played for some time.
The Prestige System has been reworked.
The bloody clothes are now level 4-6.
Level 1-3 will grant all other survs your perks in level 1-3.