Hex: Plaything

PC: Steam

Hex: Plaything describe that only the one who is affected by the Hex can clean it, but while I was in a chase by the affected it was cleanse by another player, I play as Leatherface and had another hex perk (Ruin) that was cleanse before Hex: Plaything was active

step one: set up a game with Hex:Plaything and Hex:Ruin

step two: clean Hex:Ruin

step three: hook a surviver and unhook them, this should activate Plaything

step four: get a secound surviver the clean the new Hex totem

I have only run in too this ones from what I know

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • the plaything totem can be cleansed by other survivors after 90 seconds pass when the totem becomes a plaything totem

  • @Hexan said:

    PC: Steam

    Hex: Plaything describe that only the one who is affected by the Hex can clean it, but while I was in a chase by the affected it was cleanse by another player, I play as Leatherface and had another hex perk (Ruin) that was cleanse before Hex: Plaything was active

    step one: set up a game with Hex:Plaything and Hex:Ruin

    step two: clean Hex:Ruin

    step three: hook a surviver and unhook them, this should activate Plaything

    step four: get a secound surviver the clean the new Hex totem

    I have only run in too this ones from what I know

    image.png

    After that everyone can cleanse it.

  • Okay then I was wrong