Wesker is the ideal/most well balanced killer?

Bugs aside (either charges not registering or charges over registering)


I feel like Wesker is the most ideal killer to play as/against.

He has a strong power and is very fun to play, a good way to remove his infection with the sprays (must not use too quickly)

I'd much rather play against/as wesker than nurse/spirit

Very curious to see what others think of Wesker.

Comments

  • @MasonOliver123 said:

    Bugs aside (either charges not registering or charges over registering)

    I feel like Wesker is the most ideal killer to play as/against.

    He has a strong power and is very fun to play, a good way to remove his infection with the sprays (must not use too quickly)

    I'd much rather play against/as wesker than nurse/spirit

    Very curious to see what others think of Wesker.

    Yeah I agree to that, he's pretty fun to go against

  • I think it's too easy to tunnel with him but other than that, I agree.