All Trapper Wants for Christmas...
Is a simple sack to carry one extra trap in. I know, I know, there is an addon, but let's be honest here, the fact that you have only one trap without addon is nuts. So many problems with the trapper could be fixed if he had one more trap, or an option to replace a trap at a locker. ie: a random unset trap disappears from the field and is grabbed from the locker. Never increasing the total number on the map.
The biggest problem for the trapper is he requires so much time to set up the field. By the time he has a few traps set, if he has not found a survivor near one of the unused traps he is grabbing, 2-3 gens are done. The map pressure could be much easier if he could carry one extra as a base. Simple, yet very helpful.
Comments
That would be nice, but I fear it would make the Trapper OP in a sense. The Hag can only teleport, she is not guaranteed a hit. The trapper injuries his prey with his traps, and can put them in dying state. I think just being able to grab them out of a locker, or carry more of them would be a huge boost to his ability to apply pressure.
idk why the devs wont do this, they pretty much just buff killers by giving them free add ons anyway. They did this with windstorm for Wraith, they are going to do this with Franks Mixtape with Legion.