Ash's Voice Lines Are Bugged

He will still say the lines but other players cannot hear them. I remember this not being the case

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • You know what? I've been seeing a couple of Ash recently and you made me notice that none of them actually had voicelines from my screen at least. I miss hearing "What now?"

  • @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    You know what? I've been seeing a couple of Ash recently and you made me notice that none of them actually had voicelines from my screen at least. I miss hearing "What now?"

    I noticed it back in January. It's sad. On the rare occasion that I DO see an ash player, I don't even get to hear their witty voice lines :(

  • addtionally, his inactivity voice lines dont work, when they're supposed to trigger, the subtitle for the voice line appears but the voice line it self doesn't play

  • @some_guy1 said:

    addtionally, his inactivity voice lines dont work, when they're supposed to trigger, the subtitle for the voice line appears but the voice line it self doesn't play

    I haven't noticed that. The other day I had DBD running in the background and suddenly got hit by "what is this? a staring contest? come on lets go"