Another for the Entity Challenge: Bug
I met the conditions of the challenge and noticed afterwards in the lobby that it hadn't worked.
Tagged:
Pending
I met the conditions of the challenge and noticed afterwards in the lobby that it hadn't worked.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For me it's not letting me do almost any of the Sacrifice or Hook survivor challenges
Same here.
Neither is mine when I reported it earlier this week.
glad to see im not alone. kind of frustrating since its needed to complete beneath the mask. on xbox series s
Sometimes since 6.3.0, kills after 5 gens get done aren't counting, for some reason.
This bug happened to me too.
Same for me. Many of the hooked challenges are bugged for me and don't count the last hook/sacrifice I needed for the achievement. I'm going to try this challenge again and see if I can get it with a 4k, but I've lost out on completion of many tome challenges bc of this hook/devout emblem bug.
Hello, not only this one, but other challenges are bugged to me too. Conditions met but no advance in level
So I've noticed that in the two times this has happened to me, one of the sacrifices was a late sacrifice (door open or hatch closed) and it doesn't count the sacrifice once endgame collapse starts which is weird.
same