Huntress
First time for everything lol.Just got accused of throwing random hatchets while playing huntress.I had lightborn and they were trying to blind so I hit with hatchets.That’s toxic lol.
First time for everything lol.Just got accused of throwing random hatchets while playing huntress.I had lightborn and they were trying to blind so I hit with hatchets.That’s toxic lol.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why can’t you throw random hatchets tho?
I don’t know why I can’t throw random hatchets but they didn’t like that I was throwing hatchets as huntress.
Survivor logic 😐
Throw hatchets to your hearts desire, DBD has no rules or etiquette no matter what other players will try to dictate.
When I first started playing DbD, I would have thought there had to have been something else the survivors were thinking. Now that I've been around for awhile my thought process is 'Yep, that sounds like something that would be said in DbD.'
Random hatchet throws = op
🤔