Fun Myers Build
Add-ons: Dead Rabbit & Vanity Mirror
Perks:
Monitor & Abuse
Furtive Chase
Brutal Strength
Overcharge or Eruption
its a bit meme but it’s really fun on maps with a lot of obscured LoS.
Add-ons: Dead Rabbit & Vanity Mirror
Perks:
Monitor & Abuse
Furtive Chase
Brutal Strength
Overcharge or Eruption
its a bit meme but it’s really fun on maps with a lot of obscured LoS.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I play this build regularly on indoor maps. Its even better than scratched mirror and its so much fun.
I don't find mirror MM fun at all. It's boring match. You will not be chased most of the time, he will just walk up to you and hits you and then leaves. Sends you always to indoor map. ZzZzZzZzZz... too slow predictible game.
But hey that's just me. Many people find it fun I quess. I am glad I (almost?) never see this in my games.