The lack of forum updates...
Anyone else wonder whats going on?
A dozen threads asking for avatars or progress in general cause @Clyde went MIA for 6 months only to disappear again after a minor change?
Do we have to find a new feature to be abused by neckbeards and later thrown at a Dev to see any changes at all?
Are you serious BHVR? No PSA or anything?
A dozen threads asking for avatars or progress in general cause @Clyde went MIA for 6 months only to disappear again after a minor change?
Do we have to find a new feature to be abused by neckbeards and later thrown at a Dev to see any changes at all?
Are you serious BHVR? No PSA or anything?
Comments
I am still waiting for a clown avatar...
Freddy was my first Main but now I'm Clown but since he isn't here I got ma boy Fred so I'm happy regardless.
Yeah it sucks

Kate and spirit
I should be able to use Jesus i mean jeff as my avatar on xmas.
I hope that we are gonna get a different portrait for each legion's character, Frank, Julie, Susie and Joey