Retire BP offerings and bundle with exisiting offerings.
It's amazing how many wreaths and flower offerings you get, and yet there would never be a chance to even use most of them. Just put the BP bonuses on already existing offerings and the bloodweb becomes less clogged with junk.
For survivor.
Altruism with luck and coin offerings.
Objectives with shroud and blueprint offerings.
Survival with hook and fog increase offerings
Boldness with fog reduction offerings.
For killer.
Sacrifice with hook and basement blueprint offerings.
Deviousness with shroud and fog increase offerings.
Hunter with fog decrease offering.
Brutality with coin offerings.
Keep streamers and 25% overall BP offerings.
Comments
I have to admit I find the other offerings mostly just as useless... But I wouldn't mind it were less over all ... Especially the killer one that makes survivors spawn spread out XD Basically auto loose offering... Great stuff here ^^
25% offerings are the worst offerings there are, why keep it the same?
while I agree with your sentiment. I think your solutions are not good for the problem.
The bloodpoint offerings should ofc do something. cause offerings are supposed to mix up the game.