My solo Q build
I hear many people saying that solo Q sucks but I found a build that can give a lot of info to you and your teammates as well.
The perks are:
-Visionary, you see auras of all gens within 32 meters of you (good to avoid 3 gen situations);
-Bond, you see auras of all your teammates within 36 meters of you (good to know where people are as you're in chase and you avoid to bring the killer to them)
-kindred, you see the killer's aura within 16 meters of a hooked survivor plus you see all of your teammates to coordinate the rescue.
-situational awareness, your teammates will see the gen you're working on within 32 meters of you plus when someone goes down as you're working on a gen you'll see all your teammates aura no matter the distance for 10 seconds (useful to know if someone else is on a gen or not).
I've noticed that when a random teammate sees a yellow glowing gen aura, he will immediately go to it. It's very useful on indoor maps. Sometimes when a random teammate is in chase and will see the yellow gen aura, they will try to avoid it knowing that there's someone on that gen.
Another thing I've noticed is that you can give as many info as you want to some survivors but they will fail no matter what (skill issue).
This build doesn't work all the times but it's not even a complete disaster. Let me know your perks in Solo Q!
Comments
I run Kindred + Open handed. This made soloq so much more enjoyable for me.
Most often I run Prove Thyself and Lithe along with it.
I get all the info I need, I can get gens done efficiently and fast and I can escape from bad situations.
Nice build tho I might try it.
Kindred + WoO is a must, or even MUST. Can't understand what could be done without these perks.
Well if it helps you that's the main thing, not a build I'd use but we're all different and if it helps you win good!
Personally though I use :
Off the record- why not, its stupidly strong and if a killer tries to get me out early I can take an extra hit and last even longer in chase
DH- still an amazing perk, can still put alot of killers in a lose lose situation and its probably the only perk that has somewhat of a skill/mindgame to it (though not alot)
Windows- see what pallets and windows are where, I can plan my route easy and be optional looping while easily seeing dead zones and who's dropping pallets where
Resilience- I can vault faster in chases when injured, can repair gens faster injured too (great against legion/plague) or I can just 99 heal for the benefit until the killer pushes for a chase.
Though my only issue with solo Q is rage quitters (dcs/suicides) or bad matchmaking where I'm put on a team where no one does gens and go down so fast I dont think they know what a loop is lol
I personally use Empathic Connection, Empathy, Situational Awareness, and Kindred. The Empathy helps with knowing where the chases are at or where to go to heal someone, both Empathic Connection and Situational Awareness help others know where I am, and both Kindred and Situational Awareness help me evaluate where everyone is in dire situations, and of course Kindred helps people coordinate when I am on hook. Aura perks in general help with a ton of coordination in soloq.
Ehh..its a bit much for my liking, I'd probably just run Kindred since thats actually very good vital info. A lot of people don't know when to go for saves, end up running over only to get there as someone is just unhooking them.
Bond could be nice in certain situations but I don't value it as highly as Kindred. Same with Visionary. Just information I don't really 'need' that I could replace with something else that would benefit me or my team more.
I love running Kindred but it can also be frustrating, seeing what people are doing or not doing. Also pretty bad feeling to run a killer for 3 gens, get first hooked, no one comes to save & you die.