Christmas sweaters for killers

So December is falling on us meaning sweaters will be coming out but what about the killers they don't get much mainly a sweater so this is a free space(licenses included) just make a Christmas sweater idea for a killer.

Comments

  • We would've had Billy in a sweater if people voted B

  • @jamally093 said:

    So December is falling on us meaning sweaters will be coming out but what about the killers they don't get much mainly a sweater so this is a free space(licenses included) just make a Christmas sweater idea for a killer.

    Can I have hag in a sweater please?

  • legion got a couple but that's it i think

  • @Satelit said:

    We would've had Billy in a sweater if people voted B

    I voted A but mentioned a few times on these forums that I would love both A and B cosmetics. BHVR would make money, we would be happy. It's a win-win. I really hope we get the Christmas sweater Hillbilly outfit this winter, 'cause it looked soooooo good!

  • @Satelit said:

    We would've had Billy in a sweater if people voted B

    Press F to M B

  • I assumed that's where we're headed when I saw Hillbilly could've had a Christmas sweater in those poorly thought out sets we voted on.

    Almost all of the survivors have sweaters, gotta start making killer sweaters at some point.