Question
Got a question for those who have tested the up coming bots ptb/ have knowledge about it , will I (as killer) be able to use perks I've unlocked already?
Got a question for those who have tested the up coming bots ptb/ have knowledge about it , will I (as killer) be able to use perks I've unlocked already?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can use any perk or addon you wish, as if it were a regular custom game (Since it IS a custom game)
You'll even have stuff you don't have unlocked because in customs you have access to everything besides the actual characters themselves
Awesome. Thank you ! Didn't know if it was against bots if they'd be like "nah that's asking too much" lol but good to know.
Everything is unlocked
Yeah it's convenient
It's going to be extremely useful for not only practicing but other stuff like bug finding, tech testing and so on
But yeah customs against bots are just regular customs, the way it works is just by clicking on the "+" thing in the lobby and choosing to add a bot.