Can you stun him or not?

I was a survivor and the killer was Bubba. When Bubba used his chainsaw to try to hit me with it, I wanted to stun him with the pallet. I got 1000 BPs for stunning him (with the score event on the top right) but he destroyed the pallet anyway like I never did that. I also hear the stun sound, too.

Can you stun Bubba with a pallet as he's using his chainsaw?

Comments

  • If you time it just right you can

  • You either didn't stun him and he broke it immediately after. Or you did stun him and he was running Spirit Fury.

  • @Seraphor said:

    You either didn't stun him and he broke it immediately after. Or you did stun him and he was running Spirit Fury.

    Or the very common bug that's been reported plenty of times and yet is unfixable due to latency occurred.

  • I need to specify it: this doesn't happen ALL the times with Bubba. It happens some rare times when I manage to get the stun points but he immediately breaks the pallet anyway. I have a feeling that my stun gets canceled by the server for some reason on that specific case