Thanatophobia engraved glass table. Did engraving by hand.
This is absolutely incredible! By hand?! Thank you so much for sharing this!
This is honestly amazing - I'm so impressed that you've done this by hand ๐
Thankyou :) yes all done by hand in about 3-4 hours
@NonniNinjaNoo said:Thankyou :) yes all done by hand in about 3-4 hours
@NonniNinjaNoo said:
that's extremely impressive!
Very nice looking
I hope the 4 skulls don't mind it too much when you put stuff on them
Me and the boys after cleansing HauntedGrounds
it's so beautiful! do you use the table for anything?
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is absolutely incredible! By hand?! Thank you so much for sharing this!
This is honestly amazing - I'm so impressed that you've done this by hand ๐
Thankyou :) yes all done by hand in about 3-4 hours
that's extremely impressive!
Very nice looking
I hope the 4 skulls don't mind it too much when you put stuff on them
Me and the boys after cleansing HauntedGrounds
it's so beautiful! do you use the table for anything?