Any estimated time about account merging?
I think it's been months since Epic x Steam account merging is turned off, can we have some estimated time for it to be enabled again or it's not priority at all?
I think it's been months since Epic x Steam account merging is turned off, can we have some estimated time for it to be enabled again or it's not priority at all?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unfortunately it's not been a simple issue to resolve, which is why the merge feature is still disabled. It's planned to be introduced prior to Stadia Closing in January 2023...but I do not have an exact date at this time.
Thank you very much for answering tho, I appreciate it!