DC Penalty needs an overhaul

It's ridiculous. I'm on a 6 hour DC penalty timer, and i need to wait 6 hours+24 hours just to get that timer back down to 1 hour, 24 hours again to get that down to 30 minutes, 24 hours again to get that down to 15, and another 24 hours to get that back down to 3 minutes. Who thought of this??? I have to completely stop playing the game for an entire week just to have my DC penalty completely reset. Who thought this was a good idea???

Comments

  • I mean if you are on a 6 hour dc penalty timer you weren't dc'ing on accident

  • @mojeda101 said:

    It's ridiculous. I'm on a 6 hour DC penalty timer, and i need to wait 6 hours+24 hours just to get that timer back down to 1 hour, 24 hours again to get that down to 30 minutes, 24 hours again to get that down to 15, and another 24 hours to get that back down to 3 minutes. Who thought of this??? I have to completely stop playing the game for an entire week just to have my DC penalty completely reset. Who thought this was a good idea???

    ...why do you have so long of a DC penalty?

    Even if it was because your internet is bad, then that should tell you that you can't really play regardless..

  • @not_requested49 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/354245/dc-penalty-needs-an-overhaul

    ...why do you have so long of a DC penalty?

    Even if it was because your internet is bad, then that should tell you that you can't really play regardless..

    My game is really unstable. I've gotten that stupid EXCEPTION ACCESS VIOLATION error nearly everyday since the halloween event ended. It's completely out of my control.

  • @mojeda101 said:

    It's ridiculous. I'm on a 6 hour DC penalty timer, and i need to wait 6 hours+24 hours just to get that timer back down to 1 hour, 24 hours again to get that down to 30 minutes, 24 hours again to get that down to 15, and another 24 hours to get that back down to 3 minutes. Who thought of this??? I have to completely stop playing the game for an entire week just to have my DC penalty completely reset. Who thought this was a good idea???

    I agree it should be more strict than it is now

  • Especially since you don't even practically get a ban when you first DC for the day (literally 30 second ban and it takes at least 15 to load back out)

  • I’m having the exact same issue now. Freezing both on steam and epic. Anyone got a solution?


    already reinstalled the game and DDU + new drivers. Rocking a ryzen 5900x + 3080