Do Rank Reset BP's Stack?

Do BP's rewards from rank reset stack or cap at 2,000,000? Currently I have 1,689,983 and am Red Rank 4 on Killer and Red Rank 1 on survivor.

I won't be playing DBD until the 22nd (God of War comes out tomorrow) and want to know if I should spend my BP now so I don't miss out.

If they stack that would be amazing because I'll want to P3 the new killer and survivor.

Comments

  • Rank reset rewards ignore the cap so you don’t need to worry about it.

    At those ranks, your bonus will be 1,700,000 so you’ll have 3,389,983 total after reset if you don’t play between now and then.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    Rank reset rewards ignore the cap so you don’t need to worry about it.

    At those ranks, your bonus will be 1,700,000 so you’ll have 3,389,983 total after reset if you don’t play between now and then.

    That's great to hear! Thank you, much appreciated 😊