I like the old ones better. Even though they don't look as realistic, that wasn't a bad thing because it made them stand out more. The new ones blend in with the environment too well.
Also I honestly woul prefer normal wood and than darker wood maybe covered in blood or serum. Also same thing on window vaults or lockers. However I can understand the concept to make blue and red to make more visibile.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
not completely indifferent, I prefer the older style but I wouldn’t say I hate the new ones and in the end I guess I am okay with it
They don't affect gameplay so I don't mind them too much. What I would like for them to do is make the pallets slightly different for every realm
I like the old ones better. Even though they don't look as realistic, that wasn't a bad thing because it made them stand out more. The new ones blend in with the environment too well.
Good idea. But they effect "immersion", cause affect the art style of the game.
The walls are weird. The way the planks are positioned to form the wall feels off.
Also, their colors are much less vibrant which I think may cause some accessibility issues.
Also I honestly woul prefer normal wood and than darker wood maybe covered in blood or serum. Also same thing on window vaults or lockers. However I can understand the concept to make blue and red to make more visibile.
Did they change??
They will probably implement the New models tested on the Ptb.
Pallets are pallets, walls are walls. Makes no difference when finality os the same and when breaking a new pallet instantly turns it into an old one.