Question about Distortion
When I have Distorsion and heal my teammate vs Nurse's Calling, does the killer only see the teammate hunched over passively, or do they see no one at all ?
When I have Distorsion and heal my teammate vs Nurse's Calling, does the killer only see the teammate hunched over passively, or do they see no one at all ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You still see the aura of the teammate being healed in that case.
Okay, thank you ! I went against a Nurse's Calling killer the other day while having Distorsion and I think both killer and I were a little confused. =)
*Distortion. Sorry to be that guy.
My French got the better of me !
No worries, I'm usually that guy as well.