Solo-Q QoL change

If you're in solo, it would be nice to see the Killer's loadout when you die before everybody else dies / escapes, it doesn't give any advantage since you're dead (and obviously playing solo).

I would just like to see the Killer's Perks when I die and not need wait for the whole team to die / escape to know that.

Could also work like that for Duos or Trios if all of them are dead, so you cannot give your team an advantage.

Comments

  • I don't disagree, but seeing the perks in real time would be too much of a liability for them to go that route.

    I'd like to see a "Match History" from the main menu, so I can look at the results of my last X matches. That lets us solo-Q players have that info without compromising the match itself.

    It's weird that DBD is the ONE game that doesn't have, like, any stats page at all.