COMMUNTIY POLL FOR MMR/Skill based match making.
most of us already know what SBMM is. its unballenced. you could win abunch of games agenst christmass noobs and be Labled a "Pro Player" byt the System so then it puts you with players who are 10 levels above your skill Level. you Then become the Noobs you once destroyed and get bullied and harassed and is just over all Un fun to the point of being griefed by the System into DC or un installing the Game. but heres a Poll anyways to Show the Developers. what the Actual fan base as a whoal THinks.
Comments
at the very least if the developers wont Budge. give THE COMMUNITY an OPTION to Turn It Off
buff nurse
Before it there were so many games where I felt like I either got destroyed or faced the noobiest noobs going.
Now most of my matches feel close, that the people I'm facing/playing with are (for the most part) my skill level and the games go right to the wire. I prefer it like this.
SBMM itself is not a bad thing, however the way BHVR has implemented it is completely awful.
Needs to be improved, not removed.
THISSSSSSSS