Prediction: This Time Next Year, We Will Have Time-Limited Moris in the Store

Combining the common estimation of the mori change (that it is the prelude to adding moris to the store) with the fact that they are now going to include time-limited purchases regardless of what the playerbase wants, we come to a single, inescapable conclusion. Of course, I expect them to be auric-only too.

Comments

  • I’m fine with reoccurring time-limited attire.

    EG: A catalogue only available during Halloween, which is what the previous Halloween cosmetics fall under. (However I’m unsure of how the Killer Weapons skins will be handled or the Tome cosmetics)

    It’s the one and done time-limited stuff that just doesn’t make sense for me, especially for a non-subscription based live service game.

  • I would Love to See it the Moris would be rare

    I would Instant Buy them 4 my Main and other Killer i Love to play :D

  • @AssortedSorting said:

    I’m fine with reoccurring time-limited attire.

    EG: A catalogue only available during Halloween, which is what the previous Halloween cosmetics fall under. (However I’m unsure of how the Killer Weapons skins will be handled or the Tome cosmetics)

    It’s the one and done time-limited stuff that just doesn’t make sense for me, especially for a non-subscription based live service game.

    I think the tome-limited stuff from last year was time-limited in store this year (Mikaela and Doctor skins), so I kinda expect the same for this years Halloween time skins.

    though no idea about the weapons and skeleton tops