Reduce new map frequency Devs
It's not fun to get the same map multiple times in a row and only get her and there one of the old ones. Especially at the current state of the new map with crashes on console and overall bad perfomance on all platforms. Just tune it down till its fixed
Comments
OMG yes. It's like every other trial is the new map. I appreciate giving us more chance to play it but dear God, I'm already sick of it.
(confirmed by not_Queen)
WHAT, I wanted to play the new map, I have not yet and it looks like a nice map
I think you can still play it in KYF (offering wasn't disabled, but me and my friends decided not to use it, since it affects FPS for a lot of people)
its buggy and not optimized, let them fix it then trust me, it will be more enjoyable. I liked it when i played on it (as killer main) but it kept crashing to the point i was afraid people thought I was throwing matches. (i play on console)