What if...
The knight could change between guards like clown can choose bottles.
So ideally you would choose which one to use:
Carnifex: To break pallets.
Jailor would make broken to surv certain time.
Assasin would make deep wound.
I think it would increase its tier
Comments
I mean no one would choose jailer because carnifex is better for pallets and assassin goes 110 and applies deep wound.
What if ... the guards like a deck of cards. You can switch between them and the yellow add-ons give you one extra copy. Once a guard card is used you don't regain it till you worked through your hand. Then you refill your hand and can chose the way you spend your guards.
This would give you a bit more flexibility without hard-core banking on just one guards abilities.
I just want them to take out the whole bot thing and just let us swap between each of them per hit to get value out of everyone how YOU want.