I feel like Susie somewhat went off rail
So with dbd mobile they make new mori's and such but well they've given Susie an outfit that gives her a new mori. Now I get it's a game and well they can do what they want but with what I remember or learned Susie is more a timid person this possibly just by what the internet is but also the lore for the legion does state she never wanted to murder anyone. So her having a more "burtal" mori just seems somewhat out of place for me since it doesn't fully feel like that's supposed to be Susie. Then again it's just an opinion.
Comments
Susie's lore is the most inconsistent in the game. In the original lore, she's the timd girl who never wanted to murder anyone. In her cosmetics lore, she's a merciless kid who'll stab people and steal their stuff.
Whoever writes the lore definitely doesn't know how to feel about her.
Thing is the outfits are supposed to be from different universes but I just feel like if they wanted Susie to have this complete 180 then wouldn't it make sense where Frank manipulates her all the time to do that.
Its unfortunate cause some of the characters have such good lore. Even the base lore for Legion is decent and most of their archive entry is good too. Problem is that in both a small portion of their cosmetics and in their final archive entry (iirc) + the cinematic that comes with it, the lore contradicts what we were first told about the characters.
If there are any positives it seems like they're getting better at not writing lore that contradicts previously established lore.
Yeah though with their archive I felt like it wasn't showing certain things. Like example for the Christmas sweaters for Joey and Susie it says I only really remember Susie's that she envied her neighbors during Christmas...I think it said she was somewhat poor. But I would of enjoyed knowing stuff of how Joey and Susie felt about the legion's overall idea. I get the archive was mainly focusing on Julie but they could have mixed in her relationship with Joey and Susie showing how she bonds with them because I feel like Joey and Susie are just outfits there's little to no lore for them. Sure having this mystery is nice but when it's something like four teens in one I would want to know more about them.
Here's to hoping eventually we get a second archive entry for the Legion that's more informative on Joey and Susie, maybe they can clear some stuff up and hopefully not ruin the lore again.