ive tried the google translate but its just says freddy plus
It seems they are saying "Freddy loser" and the others are agreeing.
@WalterBlack said:It seems they are saying "Freddy loser" and the others are agreeing.
@WalterBlack said:
ah okey lol
If they're calling you a loser then how come they're the ones that lost? Smh my head
Lol you got some salty survs. Honestly, I wish we had more Freddies, I really like how his "grayed out dream world" looks.
@NoOneKnowsNova said:If they're calling you a loser then how come they're the ones that lost? Smh my head
@NoOneKnowsNova said:
not even that look at the points that what u get when u play really nice wich means not tunneling and camping to the extreme
+ counting hooks
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It seems they are saying "Freddy loser" and the others are agreeing.
ah okey lol
If they're calling you a loser then how come they're the ones that lost? Smh my head
Lol you got some salty survs. Honestly, I wish we had more Freddies, I really like how his "grayed out dream world" looks.
not even that look at the points that what u get when u play really nice wich means not tunneling and camping to the extreme
+ counting hooks