Bug or cheater?

I still don't know what happened here, someone knows if this is a bug or if someone was cheating? This was not exclusive to me, also to my friend and ash probably.

Join over 7 million gamers using Medal


Comments

  • Not sure tbh. If it was a cheat, why wouldn’t the killer use sometbkng that would actually give them an advantage? I would say bug but still report it just in case. The support team can look into more info..

    remember that an additional support ticket with a link to that clip is required for them to look into it

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

  • @Mooks said:

    Not sure tbh. If it was a cheat, why wouldn’t the killer use sometbkng that would actually give them an advantage? I would say bug but still report it just in case. The support team can look into more info..

    remember that an additional support ticket with a link to that clip is required for them to look into it

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

    Okay yeah i will do it in like 30m hopefully they'll know what it was and look at it