A list of achievements/trophies that are bugged.

I just recently moved over to the PS5 and I’m re-earning all trophies again and some of them are bugged and here is the list that are bugged.

Milk n’ Cookies- still at 0% despite checking chests in the basement and taking the item. Looter is not bugged though

Survival Treasures- I’ve escaped with a new item countless times and this has not popped yet.

Evil Incarnate- This one is super disappointing because I did the requirements first try and it did not pop. The trophy for killing all four survivors in a single match did pop however.

Devoted Gatekeeping- I’ve killed all four survivors before all gens were completed many times and it is still at 0%

That is all the ones that I am aware of that are currently bugged and will not unlock even after meeting the requirements.

Tagged: Pending

Comments