Getting really sick and tired of my luck in this game

I unhook someone, killer doesn’t come back I can heal them done. I unhook someone I get chased, hooked person goes free. I get unhooked killer comes back immediately and knocks me. I get unhooked, attempt to get healed but I always get chased and never the person who unhooked or was trying to heal me. I’m injured killer is chasing me and runs past people fixing a gen like their not even there and continues to go for me. Injured survivor is running from killer and runs past us while fixing a gen killer immediately stops chasing injured survivor and goes after me or whoever else is at the gen. I always get screwed over and it’s really annoying.

Comments

  • Maybe your cosmetics make you an alluring target.
    I love killing Lauries first.

  • Boss said:

    Maybe your cosmetics make you an alluring target.
    I love killing Lauries first.

    I really only play Dwight and I have his I think Blight skin. Or whatever skin where hes dressed really nicely. 
  • Tbh I hate Dwight’s, they’re so snake like, farm their teammates and hide in lockers way too much. It seems like Dwight players have some associations in mindsets. That being said, I would kill a Dwight over any other character as Killer.
  • Tbh I hate Dwight’s, they’re so snake like, farm their teammates and hide in lockers way too much. It seems like Dwight players have some associations in mindsets. That being said, I would kill a Dwight over any other character as Killer.
    See I’ve noticed that about other Dwight’s as well but I’m the exact opposite. I go fix gens by myself or with others depending if I come across them or not. I go try to unhook teammates and heal them I even have borrowed time just in case they get hit. I’m very active in my games. But I do see sometimes a lot of other Dwight’s not doing gens and just kinda lurking around the map waiting for someone to get hooked or needed to be healed and then repeat the cycle. 
  • Tbh I hate Dwight’s, they’re so snake like, farm their teammates and hide in lockers way too much. It seems like Dwight players have some associations in mindsets. That being said, I would kill a Dwight over any other character as Killer.
    See I’ve noticed that about other Dwight’s as well but I’m the exact opposite. I go fix gens by myself or with others depending if I come across them or not. I go try to unhook teammates and heal them I even have borrowed time just in case they get hit. I’m very active in my games. But I do see sometimes a lot of other Dwight’s not doing gens and just kinda lurking around the map waiting for someone to get hooked or needed to be healed and then repeat the cycle. 
    Doesn’t matter, as a killer I don’t have all that information. I’m not saying stop playing Dwight, but try playing Claudette or Meg. If I spot two survivors Claudette is the one I will not want to chase usually cause of DS and she’s extremely hard to find if you lose her. Also if you have like $2 buy her brown top and pants, she is sooo sneaky and can camouflage extremely well with those colors.
  • @ThatOneGuy
    These clothing pieces and Lmao you can probably tell what happened this game 

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:
    Tbh I hate Dwight’s, they’re so snake like, farm their teammates and hide in lockers way too much. It seems like Dwight players have some associations in mindsets. That being said, I would kill a Dwight over any other character as Killer.

    Tbh I hate people with the same avatar as yours, they're either terrorists or pedo's, drink too much and never wash.

    See how stupid that sentence was?

    Have a think before you type and post something so idiotic next time.

    Yikes.

    That’s a complete extremity, I’m glad you like to blow things up to a point where they make absolutely no sense.
  • I miss you, LOL.