Do Bots have DS??
So currently testing out the bots and played a game as Dredge on Lerys against a Dwight, Steve, David, and Vittorio (idk if that will matter, but listing it anyway). Also I don't have footage, as I don't have the proper programs installed to record anything (I barely have the storage space on my laptop as is)
I wanted to see how they react to the whole darkness mechanic and stuff, and so I found the Steve and downed him, hooked him, and then TPed away to a nearby locker, where I encountered David. David unhooks, I chase him an down him, pick him up, and surprisingly Vittorio and Steve both took hits at the hook, causing him to escape. The Steve was still injured, so I pick him up, and immediately the DS animation plays and he runs off.
I'm doing to test this further in my next match, but has anyone else encountered this? Can someone confirm if that's a built in action they can take?
Comments
AFAIK bots are always perkless and I don't think they're programmed to take hits either, at least I haven't seen that yet. Are you sure it was ds and not a pallet save?
Because if it was DS then maybe you somehow queued into a normal match?
There were no pallets around, it was a hook against a wall, and they were all very much still bots. Not perks or anything to be found on the end screen
It's a bug. If you down a survivor while carrying another and they wiggle out, and then you immediately pick up the other downed survivor, they will automatically wiggle out instantly. It's not just a bot thing, this happens in real games too.