Updated Avatars?
This is kind of off topic but I was wondering when the missing avatars will be added?
No new avatars since Project W =(
This is kind of off topic but I was wondering when the missing avatars will be added?
No new avatars since Project W =(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mandy has been working on a big forum overhaul since at the absolute latest January 2022, though I'm sure it's been in the works far earlier than that, and so updating profiles was put on hold with the promise that we'd get them all when the new update hits.
(Also the latest profiles were the first RE chapter, not Project W).
Still hoping for Rainbow Bird avatar.