Silent Hill Chapter part 2?

I think Behavior should consider releasing another silent hill legendary skins with Maria, Harry Mason, and Henry Townshed from the Room or possibly other suggestions from the franchise? Possibly a new map

Comments

  • I've always wanted a part 2 to Silent Hill.

  • @Meow_Meow said:

    I think Behavior should consider releasing another silent hill legendary skins with Maria, Harry Mason, and Henry Townshed from the Room or possibly other suggestions from the franchise? Possibly a new map

    wouldn't be surprised if the big baddie from the new game they are working on ends up here.

    the Room needs rep tho. plz

  • map: yes

    new killer: fk yes

    new survivors: yessss

    new skins: nah, 100% useless

  • As long as they only stick to the original Team Silent games and dont acknowledge the crap later games, sure, why not.

  • I'd love a Silent Hill 4: The Room as a chapter!

    Henry Townsend and Eileen Galvin as survivors, and Walter Sullivan (a.k.a The Orphan) as the killer. With the AI about, using ghosts as something which hurts survivors over time with their aura could be a new take on using AI, with survivors able to use either holy candles to ward the effects away, and Swords of Obedience to pin some down.

    It could even link to the DBD universe - maybe something in Walter's plans goes wrong, which accidentally acts as a portal for the Entity to emerge from.