Summoning Birds of Torment - Artist

Wondering if I am doing something wrong here but there are many times I right click to charge the summon but I get no prompt to summon the birds and it will happen over and over even when fully charged up.

Anyone else get this or am I doing something wrong here? I cant make sense of why sometimes it just wont give me the option to summon?

Comments

  • You can right click to charge your power even when you’re not actually able to place any crows, either due to being too close to a hooked survivor (10m) or due to being on cooldown after firing crows.

    The cooldown is 5 seconds after firing 1 crow, 9 seconds for 2 crows, 12 seconds for 3 crows, and 14 seconds for 4 crows (only possible w/ the Ink Egg addon).

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    You can right click to charge your power even when you’re not actually able to place any crows, either due to being too close to a hooked survivor (10m) or due to being on cooldown after firing crows.

    The cooldown is 5 seconds after firing 1 crow, 9 seconds for 2 crows, 12 seconds for 3 crows, and 14 seconds for 4 crows (only possible w/ the Ink Egg addon).

    Thank you this is very helpful information in general.

    I will try again and see if I could still be on a cooldown and not realise it? I have 3 charges and have not fired off crows for a bit but still get this, so really not sure what is going on here...

  • @MaTtRoSiTy said:

    Wondering if I am doing something wrong here but there are many times I right click to charge the summon but I get no prompt to summon the birds and it will happen over and over even when fully charged up.

    Anyone else get this or am I doing something wrong here? I cant make sense of why sometimes it just wont give me the option to summon?

    So you’re holding the power, it’s not canceling itself, and it won’t summon? Sizzling has the right of it. Too close to hooks or cooldown (bottom left of HUD).

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/353459/summoning-birds-of-torment-artist

    So you’re holding the power, it’s not canceling itself, and it won’t summon? Sizzling has the right of it. Too close to hooks or cooldown (bottom left of HUD).

    I cant see any indication I am on a cooldown and not too close to hook as nobody on a hook and it is happening. I guess it must be cooldown though... Awkward killer to get used to either way but I do like her