After Several Weeks, I Have Finally Done It!
- Power Moves
- Expert Generalist
- Skilled Generalist
- Tools of the Trade
I have completed all of them. It took me SO long to do because I am using a newer account and most of the teammates I had during this time spend most of the match hiding and not doing generators.
I took notes on the side and combined all the information written down.
- For Survivor: Roughly 90% of the escapes made for the achievements had me completing 3-5 generators and opening the exit gates; Roughly 85% of my deaths occurred on my first hook, from either getting camped or survivors not rescuing me. My most ran perks (for Expert Generalist and Skilled Generalist) were Lightweight and We'll Make It.
- For Killer: Of the 10 games played for Tools of the Trade, I won 9 matches (only 5 of which were Merciless Victories). My most ran perks were Sloppy Butcher and Jolt/Surge, occurring 9 of the 10 matches.

Comments
Congrats :)
I haven't even tried to mess around with those yet, haha. I'm already bad with the perks of my choosing, let alone without !