If you could only run one perk...what would it be?

So i have been thinking about this for a while now. Every time new perks are released the same forum posts come up again and again.

"this perk is to OP when combind with this perk" or "This perk makes this perk OP"

Now although they are fair forums and often are very justified I wanted to see what everyone would run if they could no longer combine perks.

So for killer and Survivor what would be the single perk you would run to give you the most advantage?

Ill go first

For Killer I would simply run Franklins Demise - The reason for this is because it can remove item charges from the game rendering them useless your often removing a lot of power from the survivors. not to mention protecting yourself against flashlight saves. I feel comfortable enough in the killers I main to run just this perk so i think for me at least it would give me the most value (yeah if they run no items and don't loot any chests in game its kinda wasted)

For survivor I think i would go for Alert - I have recently started playing survivor and fell in love with this perk. It gives such good information for tracking the killer and i think gives me the most advantage in game.

So what would everyone else run?

Also any devs who see this im curious of what you would run.

Comments

  • Probably Shadowborn on Killer as one Perk wouldn't help that much, so I might as well use that for more QoL.

    Survivor is more complicated as there isn't a comparison to Shadowborn really. But it'd either be WoO or Kindred as both give you some cruical information.

  • Survivor: Hyperfocus, because turning gens into a rhythm game makes them much more fun to do.

    Killer: Shadowborn because please let me crank up the FoV in the settings menu.

  • Survivor - Dead Hard: To have that guaranteed 3rd health state.

    Killer - NOED: Until people learn to always cleanse.

  • Nemesis just because of the title


    Or Mad Grit because it's funny watching Nemy punch a thousand times per sec

  • Killer- enduring

    survivor- Lithe

1 2 ›