Killers with high ping

I know this might sound unfair but...can we not let killers host with god awful WiFi.

Can there at least be a warning for them when they’re going to play as killer something like “Your WiFi connection is extremely unstable and gameplay won’t work properly.” or something similar!? They can at least know their internet is trash. No offense to people who have this issue.

But god I hate teleporting everywhere and sometimes even freezing while performing an activity. There has been times when I thought I was upstairs but nope I suddenly was downstairs the entire time and ended up getting killed. It’s just not fair. I don’t wanna disconnect either.

I joined a game with someone which said had stable WiFi (average ping) and mid match I froze and ended up dying.

Getting ready for the Lol comments but I’m being serious. OOF.

Comments

  • Dodge?

    I always msg then if they are yellow but suddenly it skyrocket feeling like 300+

    Just Dodge in case it's too high and wait extra seconds before pressing ready
  • Malakir said:
    Dodge?

    I always msg then if they are yellow but suddenly it skyrocket feeling like 300+

    Just Dodge in case it's too high and wait extra seconds before pressing ready
    I should’ve dodged that lobby lmao. I normally do but it was just a big oof. Guess I was just unlucky idk.
  • I get hate messages at night and I just tell him, no one around you is playing that's why you're lagging.
    You're far from me.
    Curse words are also exchanged.
    And so on, and so forth.

    <3

  • I have had 3 people in my lobby in green then get a red add....And they stay. Then blame me after the game that it's my Wi-Fi lol....yet the other 3 were fine.

    Are you sure it's the killer's? You might be connecting from a larger distance.

  • Gamzello said:
    Malakir said:
    Dodge?

    I always msg then if they are yellow but suddenly it skyrocket feeling like 300+

    Just Dodge in case it's too high and wait extra seconds before pressing ready
    I should’ve dodged that lobby lmao. I normally do but it was just a big oof. Guess I was just unlucky idk.
    Yeah sometimes happens, especially when trusting yellow ping but not checking and it was a 200+ lobby
  • There's a ping indicator for a reason. Use it.
    Btw, lag spikes in the lobby happen when he checks your profile. 
  • I'm waiting for the "Get gud" doctor guy.