So... new moris
Hey BHVR, I get it, the mobile version is done by another team but that's not excuse for not improving your game. I mean look at those cool mori's animation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDiQoDVO_jkHey BHVR, I get it, the mobile version is done by another team but that's not excuse for not improving your game. I mean look at those cool mori's animation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDiQoDVO_jk
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Also, I like how the survivors limp in the mobile version instead of just running away.
So, this makes it kinda obvious that you haven't been here for TOO long, since these are the old animations being used in this video.
I'm also pretty sure mobile has several other disadvantages to it, such as gacha, and it's made by NetEase which is much bigger than BHVR...
Damn I didn't know mobile had different skins and moris, thats pretty cool
This would be the perfect opportunity to sell custom moris as well, free money
Considering they just got done with a very ambitious chapter, I don't think moris are at the top of their priority list.
That's not how apostrophes work.
Wow. Now those are some badass moris and cosmetics. I'm not even into cosmetics (unless it adds to the survivor's stealth) but both the killer and survivor cosmetics on mobile are definitely something I'd consider.
Maybe a treat for when the new mori system comes live
These look too over the top for my liking.
Hate how there are exclusive mobile cosmetics, animations and features (such as visible heartbeat) when they could work just as fine on the base game -.-
why did they even have to involve Netease and giving them the liberty to create stuff with their characters just like that?
just make this stuff timed exclusives on mobile and add them later to base.
You're right but not so right... BHVR is a bigger company than it originally was, and yes, even if they do have more content now, it feels like things like events are left out... I mean, the new halloween event is pretty cool but other than that, the events felt lackluster.
Moris would be much cooler if actual damage happened to the model
$20 moris when?