How to get so many blood?

How can I have so much blood?
look this guy youtube
https://youtube.com/watch?v=_Qt3IZnOq6o
bloodpoin 111.986.000 #########?

How can I have so much blood?
look this guy youtube
https://youtube.com/watch?v=_Qt3IZnOq6o
bloodpoin 111.986.000 #########?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He must have had a lot of hours and lost his progress. I lost progress once on xbox and got refunded 27 million bloodpoints. It's possiible but only if u ask the devs for a refund for loss of progress.
You again?
Whoa, this was from the winter solstice last year, you can tell because of the Snowman in the back.....I miss that snowman, why did BHVR take him away from us!!!
sniffs anyway OP the guy probably lost his progress and the devs gave him bloodpoints to compensate for all his hours