Clown's cosmetic still bugged, even in the PTB.
This bug has been in the game for quite a while. Looking down blocks my entire screen and is hard to find survivors on the floor with it.
I hope this get fixed soon!
Tagged:
Pending
This bug has been in the game for quite a while. Looking down blocks my entire screen and is hard to find survivors on the floor with it.
I hope this get fixed soon!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Been happening for a couple of months now. Shame it's still not fixed as they should just move the first person camera a bit forward.
And it's one of my favorite outfits. I really wish they fix it already :/.
I didn't play clown since he's got his bugged POV. It just hurts my eyes and you're disadvantaged if you look down for any reason.