What’s next?
When you’ve maxed out perks on survivors and killers, what do you really do next? Prestige 100? That sounds pointless
When you’ve maxed out perks on survivors and killers, what do you really do next? Prestige 100? That sounds pointless
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Go for all achievements?
Do all tomes?
... Touch grass, maybe?
EDIT: Just as a clarification, this was a joke.
What did you do when you hit Prestige 3 with everyone before the big update?
You play the game to play the game I presume.
All achievements are complete, all tombs complete, and my gaming chair mat is simulated grass
Before the big update, I wasn’t p3:50 on everyone, but the update really helped finish everyone off. Now I just kinda linger around 2 mil Bp’s all the time with no real objective. I guess this means I’ve beat the game? Sad
All achievements and tombs are complete, and my gaming chair mat is sim grass, so
Well, you COULD go for p100 if you wanted to.
Alternatively, try doing stupid challenges like escaping without dropping pallets in chases, looping the killer for 5 gens, stunning the killers 5 times in a match and escaping, etc