[Data] I've been tracking my Killer performance since September. Here are the rankings so far
Point system:
4K =4 points
3K = 3 points
2K = 2 points
1K = 1 point
0K = 0 points
Point system:
4K =4 points
3K = 3 points
2K = 2 points
1K = 1 point
0K = 0 points
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
just use Nightlight.gg for your stats. Its much easier :-).
Nerf pig
What's that? Is it actually reliable and stays permanently? I've never heard of it.
I can recommend it as well. It has a lot of stats that are automatically calculated for you. You just need to feed it readable screenshots of your post-game tally screens, fill in the remaining details and bam you got stats.
I started tracking mine last week:
I highly recommend it, it's fun to see your stats and randoms.
Nice job on your own stats though!