should a head on duo be reportable?
for those who don't know what a head on duo is, basically its 2 FUNNY friends who both have head on (can be 3 but rare)
the main idea is one of them gets the killer in chase while the other hides in a locker and the survivor in chase gets the killer near that locker and the killer gets stunned and do all over again...
the problem is, they are basically throwing not only are they not doing any gens or helping others, once the killer catches up on the ordeal they can bait em out for easy kills
now i would say they have the killer's attention so the other 2 survivors can do the gens but tbh..if the killer is smart they can just injure them both and leave to waste time healing while they pressure the other 2 survivors who are trying to play or you know if the killer has pain res that's a free gen pressure...
i feel like this should be reportable because they are basically throwing the game for the other 2 survivors who are trying to win, but in the same im not sure, the fact that i met a pretty popular youtuber doing this and not for a video just doing for i dunno fun i guess? gives me the idea that....i dunno what gives me tbh, as an influencer you are suppose to bring the light in the community not help ruin it.
what's your opinion on this?
Comments
I never understood this, I hate being in chases, I'm so bad at it, I enjoy doing gens as survivor mostly.
There are people who like it, people who don't. Sitting on gens can be pretty boring for a long duration of time, and there are those who enjoy being involved in the action more. People like to interact with the killer. They won't usually go seek them out soon as the match starts, but when they do they enjoy the looping aspect or saving people from getting hooked, taking aggro, etc.
First thing I read after coming back from a break is this.
Man... I love this forum. I missed this.
Love how having more than 2 friends on DBD is rare
If they have fun i wont complain of my 4k
Well they will get iri on lightbringer and surely gold on altruism by unhooking