Blood web and up
Please bring the system soon to level up the characters at once, instead of always clicking one by one this is very annoying and a game like this deserves to have this mercy
In the image I made a model of how it could look.. of course you can do better, but I want to say that having an option to select what to pick at once or randomly would be more viable
I made a half-assed model to explain how it could work or a better one can be done of course! because for console and control it is boring to level up, mainly spending clicks and more mouse clicks
Print: https://prnt.sc/O7ZGxW4VB4lc
Comments
Not goinf to lie, i was heavily dissapointed when i didnt see bloodweb QOL change in the dev update.. looks like they arent doing it this year but are bringing bots to custom matches so ig thats cool :/
Exactly, the main means of up deserved an easier and faster way for everyone.
?
Sorry but i dont understand, whats the "main means of up"?
It's just another post about the blood web that will not be taken into account by BHVR
They have to do it it's boring to level up one by one
I mean :