Any way to stop the game from crashing when alt tabbing?
I keep doing it coz of adhd and now have an hour long ban :(
I keep doing it coz of adhd and now have an hour long ban :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It shouldn't do that. Have you tried posting in Optimization?
Really? I switched my pc and still experience it, shouldn't it be the norm? Do you play in borderless? Oh and it doesn't crash all the time, like 5% of the time
I play fullscreen on a pretty bad laptop, and my game never crashes when alt tabbing (I use a second monitor that I plug into my laptop, and will commonly alt-tab to play youtube videos between matches). I play on low graphics with auto adjust resolution though, maybe that plays a part? The only issue I notice is that the longer I have the game open, the longer it will take to access the pause menu in a trial with escape (it will freeze for a few seconds before opening at the worst).
I play on a mid-range pc on a mix of ultra and high with medium shadows, used to play on low before and the issue occurred then and occurs now. I do recall it happening in other unreal 4 titles. Weird stuff