Coldwind Farm
Hey Guys, so I don’t really write up a lot here but I feel that need to bring this up. This updates been great. Love the way the game looks and all except for the Corn in coldwind farm.
Before this patch it was annoying but I was used to it. Now. Now the corn is like looking through concrete. Survivors just vanish cause the corn seems so much thicker. It’s getting really annoying. Dunno if anybody else is having this problem on the map now. But I hope it’s fixed. Otherwise loving the update.
So basically just want your guys opinions ? Anybody else noticing this in the map ?
Before this patch it was annoying but I was used to it. Now. Now the corn is like looking through concrete. Survivors just vanish cause the corn seems so much thicker. It’s getting really annoying. Dunno if anybody else is having this problem on the map now. But I hope it’s fixed. Otherwise loving the update.
So basically just want your guys opinions ? Anybody else noticing this in the map ?
Comments
Corn is thicker, I figured that out as well.
Are they gonna change it? Coldwind maps have visible walls from the beginning and the devs still didn't give us walls like those in the macmillian estate. Survivors can literally see the killer through walls. Good design.
Macmillan estate seems really bright now, too. It used to be one of the darkest maps.
It is true but killers being able to see survivors and survivors being able to see the killers is not the same.
Also if they have the same advantage, I don't see any problem to change the walls tbh.
Like even following blood and scratches it’s near impossible to keep sight on the actual survivor in the corn
I haven't even played on coldwing since 2.4 update. The game keeps putting me on Osmond or Family residence 90% of the time