Just realized something in the Eruption debate
Vigil helps survivors recover from every other time-limited status effect sooner except for Incapacitated. I wonder if this is an oversight, as it was something originally only tied to Twins kit, where it is removed by crushing Victor.
I’m not saying whether Eruption needs modifications or not, but Vigil should effect the Incapacitated duration to stay consistent.
Comments
I think it should include all negative status effects including cursed
Could you please explain further? Cursed just tells you when a hex totem is effecting you, until it is cleansed or blessed.
There's a debate? I thought it was just a bunch of whining.
Aren't there a time cursed status effect?
Only the exposed one
Oh then never mind then
Also oblivious from Retribution. But yeah the cursed icon will only appear on your HUD if a hex has effected you, and isn’t cleansed or blessed.
Idk if I'd run Vigil even with that but it definitely should include Incapacitated.
I’m a Sprint Burst user.. so there may be just a little bias in this request.. 😜
SB with a 28 second cooldown is undeniably very nice.
Even if vigil affected incapacitated it wouldn't change the fact that eruption is a horribly designed perk.
But fwiw, if it did work, the 25 seconds would go down to approximately 19.2.
Only other thing it'd affect would be that incapacitated addon for Huntress that literally no one uses ever.
They probably forgot to update the perk, since when they buffed the perk that status effect really rare or not time based.
They can update the perk, but only that doesn't change the fact that eruption needs to get changes to be more fair.