Garden of joy house pallets
The Garden of joy house has two pallet zones one in the house and one on side so explain why both of which are relatively strong pallets spawning together it seems very unfair the plus the map already has a God pallet aka killer shack pallet. So I don't this just RNG being stupid like how it is on Midwich with hooks or something else. Also if I may why does Dead dawg have a breakable wall in killer shack it is usefull because it makes killer shack not super safe for survivors to loop so why not have that breakable wall on all maps with killer shack.
Comments
I'm okay with the house pallets - what I'm not okay with is the windows. The pallets are at least single-use; the windows are what make me ignore survivors that run here. There's just no winning in there, ever.
Good question with Dead Dawg shack. Personally I think it makes shack too weak for maps like Shelter Woods or Rotten Fields where there's nothing else nearby, but on Badham or Garden of Joy, it'd be extremely fair.
Garden of Joy, RPD, and Eyrie of Crows are testaments that map design is NEVER going to get better and more fair. Obscenely survivor sided maps. Chasing good survivors into the house on Garden of Joy is straight up throwing the game it's that bad